Sunday 8 March 2015

SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PLANNING

during the planning stage I feel my skills really developed and it gave me an added impetus heading into the filming and editing stages. The main key skill I learned was to think outside the box and have a more creative mind-set. This was necessary as we didn't want our title-sequence to be to cliché and we wanted to stand out amongst the rest and sometimes a creative mentality makes the difference between a memorable title-sequence and an easily forgettable title-sequence. I also learned to be persistent as many of my ideas were written off by the teachers and my group mates as they were either to far-fetched or inappropriate for the title sequence, when you spend a lot of time trying to provide creative input and its rejected its often very frustrating and those are the moments when you have to be persistent and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment