Monday 9 March 2015

SKILLS DEVELOPEMENT FILMING

At the beginning of the academic year we had a lesson which demonstrated to us how to use the filming equipment. That lesson was roughly 6 months ago, so when it came to filming I was a bit rusty with the equipment, and during the few weeks of filming I was reminded by my group mates of how to use the filming equipment, for example I forgot how to clip the camera onto the tripod and how to re-watch the clips we had filmed, and both of these techniques were shown to me by my group mates during the filming sessions. We also had to use various shot types and angles and have an abstract view to envision the shots we would have while filming as explained to me by Oliver We also filmed various scenes again and again but with different shots such as close ups and extreme longshots just to ensure we have a vast variety of shot types so that we can determine which is the best shot type for the particular scene while editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment